Hinckley-Finlayson Schools moved to a new information system called Synergy. One of Synergy’s many features is ParentVue, which is accessible from a computer or by an app on your smart phone. ParentVue allows you to check your child's grades, assignments, tests, quizzes, etc. It also allows you to view their schedule, email teachers directly from the app, access lunch information, and you can set up auto-alerts for low scores, attendance, or behavior concerns.
Learn how to use ParentVue using the information listed below. Also, the following dates are open times where you can come in to get help setting up your ParentVue account. Come anytime within the times listed below.
• You will need an activation key to start using ParentVue.
• For high school students, contact Jennifer in the office at 320-384-6132 or click on her name for her email address.
•For elementary students, contact Kristi at 320-384-6443 click on her name for her email address.
• If you have students in multiple buildings, contact either Karissa or Jennifer.
• Activation keys will also be handed out at conferences.
• The first time you sign in, you will need to use the "Activate My Account" link.
• After that, you can just login with your user account and password.
•If you forget your password, use the "Forgot Your Password" link at the bottom of the page.
Get the App!
•ParentVue is available as an app for iPhone, iPad, and android devices. You can search the app store for ParentVue.
• Once ParentVue is downloaded, you can search for your school, then enter the same login and password as your computer. If you need to register from the app, you will still need an access key.
• FeePay isn't working quite yet, but we are working on it!
• You will be able to see and do most things on the app that you can do on a computer. The screen size does limit some functionality.
• Click here for more information on using ParentVue and to read a tutorial.
•Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
•You can get to the ParentVue site by clicking on the link above or going to: